2014 Meet Details Series 1 of 3
February 22nd 2014
Facilities : The pool is 50M long and 8 lanes wide. We will use stopwatches for the time keeping purposes.
Pool Address : UPH Aquatic Center – UPH Campus Karawaci, Lippo Village Tangerang
Language : Standard English announcement and using â€œTake Your Markâ€ as starting command
Times : Warm ups start at 7.00 AM : Race Start at 8.15 AM
Eligibility : Open to all invited schools with the maximum age of 14 years as of per series Date
Entry Forms : Entry forms should be submitted no later than 7 DAYS Prior Race Day (Feb 15th) via email with completed team information and payment form and relay entry form “No late entries on the deck will be accepted”
Age Grouping : 6 & Under, 7 & 8, 9 & 10, 11 & 12, 13 & 14
Entry Fee : Rp 125,000 per swimmer from each invited team
Meet Rules : Modified and designed by LISCA regulated adopting from FINA. Age 6 & under, will be no DQ “ except DNS and FALSE Start
Concession : There will be snacks and beverages booth for swimmers and parents during the meet
Participants : Invited schools/ clubs only with total max first 250 registered swimmers “ please sign up early to reserve your team spots.
Season 2014 New & Updated Regulations
To balance and keep the best quality and objectives of LISCA Junior, we have updated and adjusted the regulations, which will be effective in 2014 season:
Each School team must have a minimum of 5 (five) swimmers (combined boys & girls).
- Any schools that only represented fewer than five swimmers, or any swimmers who wish to participate individually representing his/ her school will be considered and/or categorized as sparring/ Unattached (UN) status. (UN) status will be categorized in separate results.
- IF any swimmer(s) or school is found doing any administrative misconduct (false age registration, using non – student/ swimmer of own school and any other misconduct behavior), they (swimmer and/ or the school) will be automatically Disqualified by default from the meet.
- LISCA is supporting Fair Play and against any sporting misconduct at any time.
- Using of drugs is prohibited at all time. Swimmer who found using enhancement drug by any formal and official sporting body for the past 12 months will be prohibited to enter/ participate in LISCA meet for at least 1 season.
- LISCA Committee has the rights to ask proof of Student ID from each swimmer at anytime during the meet